Dec 14, 2011

holiday


Recently I was asked to submit a quick and easy hands on project for holiday crafting to a magazine. The deadline was tight, but after returning from our UK holiday I knew immediately the design I wanted to produce. The dilemma... the deadline was too tight to have my designs screen printed. I'm passionate about screen printed fabrics. I love their richness in colour and texture. But am glad that this fabulous company gave me the support and opportunity to provide a digital design to the magazine that I would have otherwise missed out on.
You can purchase the kit here. A first in a series of houses in Old Town, Swindon, UK. And again, a huge thanks to Michelle and Jacqui of Frankie & Swiss for their fantastic customer service.

2 comments:

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

This is beautiful Kristen,I can't wait to see the rest of the street. I thought of you the other day as I put out my Christmas decorations and I hung up your advent calendar, it has pride of place in the lounge. A Very Merry Christmas to you and your boys over there in Oz.
Mandy x

Jen Henderson said...

Hi Kristen. I first saw your work when I was printing in Michelle & Jacqui's gorgeous studio & fell in love! It's beautiful! And I love your pics of the cushion above... I have that same little tea which is one of my favourites.

I have really enjoyed reading your blog. It's full of inspiration, creativity, honesty and goodness. Love it.

X