Oct 14, 2011

Head-n-Tails

A little while back I picked up some gorgeous Ink & Spindle hand printed organic jersey. This is the project I had intended it for. A cover up for cancer patients. No me. A friend of a friend. I found this pattern not too long ago when one of my closest friends went through her own struggle with breast cancer. She lost all her hair and this was the only thing I could think of to help her out. They were great, fit snugly, comfortable and modern. You can find the pattern on the Sewers Forum here
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*like*

Chookyblue...... said...

this is great.....

Lisa said...

Thanks for the link K, my Mum asked me to make her up something for when she starts chemo next month and this pattern will be perfect.

Sally said...

Fabulous. What a great gift.