Jun 13, 2012

by the metre


Elissa from Kelani has been telling me FOREVER that 'winter nest' should be available by the metre. And I've been saying 'will do' back to her for just as long. 

DONE.

And here is a massive cushion (65cm x 65cm) on my bed. What is that hanging in the last picture? Oh yes, no more bare bulb in my bedroom. A new pendant light from Ikea. Well actually, there's been no bare bulb at all since it shattered all over my bed one night (6 months ago) and I haven't been able to replace it. Thanks to a sparky friend I now have new light fittings all through the house. After 12 years of bare bulbs, it's quite a change.
Available here, or if you are Sydney and want to see it in the flesh... Kelani is at the Craft & Quilt Fair this week with a few metres in red and grey.


2 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

Looks beautiful as a cushion!

Chookyblue...... said...

maybe we'll see you at the show........